Expert Mold Prevention in Charleston and Nearby in West Virginia, Ohio and Kentucky
Protect your home with complete mold remediation solutions
Mold prevention requires certified, experienced professionals to properly keep mold out of your home and keep you safe.
Mold growth can affect any home, and it can quickly become a major concern for the homeowner. Mold grows quickly in damp, humid areas, and most building materials provide the food source mold needs for growth. If you're having a mold issue in your home, it's important to get professional mold prevention services to ensure your home is mold-free and clean.
The experts at Bactronix Tri-State have years of experience providing complete mold prevention services designed to provide a lasting solution to mold problems. Our fully trained and certified experts know how to identify mold growth and provide mold solution services. Call us today at 1-844-916-3911 or click below to get a free estimate on mold prevention or solutions for your home in Charleston, Huntington, Ashland and the nearby areas!
Important mold prevention information
Our mold solutions
- Mold Inspection
- Mold Prevention
- Mold Treatment
- Commercial Mold Solutions
- Mold grows quickly: Mold needs only moisture, temperatures above 40°F, and organic material to survive. Moisture is widespread in places such as attics, basements, and crawl spaces, while the wood and drywall in your home offer plenty of organic material. Mold can grow in 24-48 hours, preferring areas with no sunlight, limited airflow, and little disruption.
- Cleaning visible mold is not enough: Mold can grow in fiberglass insulation, on top of ceiling tiles, inside ducts, behind drywall panels, in wall cavities, and behind wallpaper. Even when it's visible, it's often difficult (even for an expert) to tell the difference between mold, soot, and dirt without testing. More importantly, the mold you see is likely a sign of a bigger problem you can't see.
- Mold prevention requires professional equipment and training: As mold professionals, we have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment that we use to identify moisture sources, dry out wall cavities, and effectively eliminate mold that is growing in your home. Samples of the mold may be analyzed in a laboratory to identify potentially toxic strains, and special cleaning agents may be used to restore the property. Because of the risks involved in spreading mold and the need for special cleaners and equipment, we strongly recommend that you don't try to take care of mold yourself using bleach or other household chemicals.
- Mold impacts property value: Mold issues can dramatically lower the value of your home, and any house with significant mold problems will be difficult to sell. Additionally, mold can lead to serious structural damage to your home, which can be expensive and unsafe. Getting a mold inspection before selling your home or purchasing another allows you to be sure that you don't have any serious issues behind the wall and that the house is up to code and healthy.
Our mold prevention process in the Tri-State Area
At Bactronix Tri-State, our priority is to provide you a clean, healthy home. Our complete mold prevention process is designed to stop all existing mold in your home and ensure that you're protected from regrowth. Our process includes all of the following:
- Mold inspection: It's important to identify if you have mold, and if so, what type of mold you have. By inspecting potentially affected areas, we can recommend the solution for your needs.
- Identify the extent of the damage: As mentioned above, the visible mold is usually a sign of a more significant problem. We'll remove drywall and insulation to discover the extent of the damage so that you know how serious an issue your home has.
- At Bactronix Tri-State, We use a two-step Bactronizing Process that eliminates mold and harmful bacteria and then protects your home from further mold or invasive contaminants.
- Treat the area: Once materials are removed, we treat the entire area with chemicals to kill any remaining mold and prevent regrowth. Depending on the type and severity of the mold, there are different options available.
- Restore your home: After all of the mold has been removed and the area is treated, we can return your home to normal. It's important to address any water or humidity issues as part of this process before replacing drywall, insulation, and carpet.
Get the quality mold prevention services you need for your home
If your home currently has mold or is at risk of developing it, the experts at Bactronix Tri-State can help make your house dry, clean, and mold-free. We provide fully trained and certified mold prevention professionals operating with top-notch equipment available, giving your home a mold-free solution.
If you have issues with mold growth in your home, call us today at 1-844-916-3911 or contact us online to get a free estimate on our complete mold prevention or solution services. We offer all our mold services in Charleston, Huntington, Ashland, Elkview, Athens, Saint Albans, Beckley, Portsmouth, South Charleston, Marietta, and the surrounding areas.
After treatment, Bactronix Tri-State will send you documentation that backs our mold services. You will also be issued a certification for your home. This will prove that the property has completed the antimicrobial guidelines for a healthier environment. Included in these documents will be a one-year warranty guaranteeing the health of your home. These documents will help you and your family rest assure you are living in a healthier home. In case of home sale warranty is transferable.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.